Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30-April 5 Menu

Well, it's a short menu, because we are going to Aaron's parents' house for Easter!  We are leaving Thursday morning and are very excited!  I am including a few recipe links that may be of interest to you!



Monday, March 30  Chow Mein Noodles  I'm going to attempt to have the girls eat these!  I know they won't be Aaron's thing, so I'm going to pull some of these out of the freezer for him.
Tuesday, March 31  Creamy Black Bean Taco Soup
Wednesday, April 1  Pizza

This is literally the best, most fool proof way to make hard boiled eggs I've found!  I'll be using this to hard boil eggs for dyeing!

I am making these muffins (a favorite) for Muffin Monday and school snacks and maybe even breakfast!  Multi-purpose wonders :)  Homemade applesauce makes them even better!

I'm bringing these to my in-law's house for a yummy treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment