Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

The Daily File: #5

Happy Winter!  I feel like we are really in the midst of winter here in the midwest, and I'm one of those weird-o's who actually like it:

Day 29:



Like I said above, I do like winter, but the STUFF!  Sometimes I think our living room will be overtaken by it all.  And, the above picture is a tidy day!


Day 30:



It's nice being the grocery shopping helper when you have a package of toilet paper to lean up against :)


Day 31:



Hanging out at Piggly Wiggly looking at some books!


Day 32:


source

No, these guys technically weren't hanging out at my house on Sunday!  But, we had some friends over to watch the Super Bowl, and I was so busy enjoying the people that I forgot to take pictures.  I'm okay with that!  I was also more than okay with the Patriots victory...


Day 33:



"Mom, take a picture of me saying sweet...sah-weeet!"


Day 34:



Cereal that is stuck together is a big deal at our house!  Maggie had a four-er and a five-er!


Day 35:


And this a why I love winter!  Look at those busy, happy, creative, imaginative sisters!

Have a great day!  I'm working on a talk for the Women's Day Seminar at our church today.  At a coffee shop.  By myself!  Wheeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment