Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23-March 1 Menu

Happy Monday, friends!  It got down to minus 10 while I was driving Leah to school.  It's definitely February in the midwest!

We're having a pretty quiet week this week!  We are having friends over for supper tonight, and Gracie has pre-K screening on Tuesday.  She is SO excited to go to school!  It's hard to believe my baby is getting to be so grown up!  

The other thing on my plate is getting Leah's birthday party ready.  She's having friends over on Sunday evening for pizza, cake, and a movie.  I think it's going to be low key...as low key as a birthday party for a 9 year old girl can be :)

Here we go!


Monday, February 23  Tacos al Pastor
Tuesday, February 24  Skillet Mac and Cheese (my own variation)
Wednesday, February 25  Island Chicken (I'm going to make this on a stick, because they girls eat chicken better on a stick.  I shall play their game in this department :))
Thursday, February 26  Crispy Hash Breakfast Skillet
Friday, February 27  Pizza
Saturday, February 28  Sandwiches on Soft Wrap Bread
Sunday, March 1  Leftovers  Birthday Party Fun!

For Muffin Monday, we are going to have these muffins, and I'll be making this granola to have on top of yogurt!

What are you cooking up this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment