Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Project 365: #45

We had a full and fun week!  


Day 311:


Sleeping Sweetie!  She woke up at 1:10 and had to throw up :(  She made it to the toilet, brushed her teeth, and then laid in bed with me (Aaron was still gone).  She stayed there for like 10 minutes and asked to go back to her bed.  I gave her a bowl, and she made it to the next morning and woke up just fine.  Weirdest thing, but I was so grateful it was a tidy, one time sickness...especially because I was on my own.


Day 312:


We went to Hobby Lobby and got some canvases to paint.  It was so fun and relaxing!  The girls are getting to the age where painting isn't an epic disaster!  I'm going to put our canvases up in that blank space by the window, and I'll be sure to show them to you.


Day 313:


He's baaaaaaaack! Yay!  We celebrated Aaron's birthday on Sunday, complete with snickerdoodles, because he's not a cake guy :)


Day 314:


Doing all of the glamorous things like putting dishes away before bed...


Day 315:


Gracie is doing a fun craft with a cupcake liner surrounded by smiley faces :)  :)  :)


Day 316:


The mad rush to get all of the snow stuff ready before school!


Day 317:


Fun time visiting friends and eating cupcakes!


I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment