Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Project 365: #39

I'm a little late getting this up, but we had a good week!  Enjoy the catch up!

Day 269:


I'll admit that I actually forgot to take a picture this day and the above picture is from the day before.  But, I do feel like it's worth documenting the time a school bus kind of got stuck on our dead end street and had to do a series of tiny y turns to get out!


Day 270:


We were hanging out at Menards and saw this.  Um.  Merry Christmas/Happy Winter/What the Heck?


Day 271:


A doubler!  A double banana!  I've never seen such a thing!


Day 272:


Maggie wearing my favorite shirt (it says Pick Flowers Not Fights) on hat day!


Day 273:


Happy Anniversary blurry selfie :)  Ten amazing years <3


Day 274:


We went on our anniversary date the next day!  The company was amazing...the food, not so much.  Aaron's inner food snob came out which was entertaining :)


Day 275:


Grocery shopping with this cutie!  She likes to keep the cart organized...organized in an adorable four year old sense :)


I hope you have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment