Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Things I Like

It's time for another edition of things I like!


I like all things Rend Collective!  My girls and I especially love "My Lighthouse," but "All That I Am" is another good one!





I like this article about daughters and dating!  Best line?  Raise a daughter with a fully loaded heart and mind so that a fully loaded shotgun isn't necessary.  YES and AMEN! 

My Aldi now carries jalapenos and CILANTRO!!!!!  I like that a lot!

I like Andy Dwyer and think he's hilarious.  Please don't hate me lovers of Ron Swanson; I think he's funny, too!  I thought these were hilarious...and certainly very motivating :)  Here's my fave:  

source


I like pretty much everything from Mel's Kitchen Cafe!  I found this to be incredibly helpful and wish I could be half as organized.  Check out the awesomeness!

source



I like good conversations!  Here are some great ways to turn small talk into smart conversations.


I especially like good conversations with my daughters!  Here are 25 creative ways to ask them about their day at school.


I like reading book dedications, so you know I was excited to see that Sally Lloyd-Jones does, too!  Here are some of her faves!


I like all things Laura Ingalls Wilder, so it should come as no surprise that I pre-ordered this book!

source

On that same note, I liked reading these two articles about Laura.  And, for the record, I don't care how much Rose helped/changed her writing...the books inspired me to pretend my bike was a horse when I was little :)


I like it when people are brave, like this girl.


I like resources for mighty girls!


I like this idea a whole lot...so much so that we're going to do it!  This is not a joke...who want to come over for dinner?  Seriously.  I'll invite you!  Even my pickiest eaters like spaghetti (granted with butter and cheese, but we can roll with that)!  Tell me if you want to come...fo' realz!


Last but not least, like just about everyone else in this world, I like Kid History episodes on youtube!  My favorite is probably episode 6 :)  Here it is for your viewing pleasure:



Have you found anything you like lately?  Tell me!  

And seriously, let me know if you want to come over for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment