Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Project 365: #20

Good Morning!

Leah is at school, Aaron is at work and the little girls and I are chillin' and watching a Daniel Tiger episode about trying new foods.  Let's hope they take that to heart.  

We're going to make this for a special treat on pizza night!

Anyway, down to the pictures!

Day 136:


Jenny and baby Evan came to visit for the day!  We had a wonderful time hanging out!


Day 137:


Look at these awesome eggs we saw at the Farmer's Market!  You can't really tell from the picture, but some of the eggs are a light, delicate green color.  Even if I could bring myself to spend $5 on a dozen eggs, I don't think I could use them because they're so pretty!


Day138:


There was face painting at our Sunday School picnic and it was seriously some of the best face painting.  Gracie had a Dora on her cheek that was amazing!


Day 139:


Maggie and I are reading a book...a book about reading :)


Day 140:


If I was a betting person, I'd bet that this is the fawn's mom.  I mean, unless it's a boy deer, in which case I have no idea.


Day 141:


America runs on Dunkin and sometimes so do we :)


Day 142:


My pretty little explorer <3


I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment