Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Quick Visit

We had a quick visit to my parents' house on Friday and Saturday!  We squeezed a lot into a short amount of time!

On Saturday morning, Leah and my dad went for a ride on the tandem!


She really enjoyed it!  I mean, they rode to Hobby Lobby...what's not to enjoy about that?

While my Dad and Leah were gone, Maggie and Gracie played downstairs with my mom.  First Gracie was doing some kitchen-ing...



and then there was some baby doctoring.



After my dad and Leah got back, we headed to my brother and sister-in-law's new house!  It was so beautiful, and the kids had a great time playing together.

Gracie and Charity played/reenacted Frozen!



They are SO adorable!

Leah was happy to take her turn in the Frozen playing.



Do you like the Anna-esque "hair" streak?  :)

We enjoyed a lovely pizza lunch!



That's all of the cousins except for Jon, who got to sit with the adults.  It's cool to be the oldest some time!

About the pizza...we had Papa John's which was fun because we don't have them by us.  But, that garlic butter dipping sauce?  I think I would eat my own foot if it was dipped in that sauce!  Deeeeeeeelicious!

We stopped at my sister's house, too, to see it decorated.  Her house looked great, too, but apparently I was done taking pictures :)

2/3's of our children fell asleep on the way home AND nobody cried...oh wait, there was crying.  Oh well, you can't win them all!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment