Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Project 365: #11 and #12

It's two weeks catch up time (we've had a lot of catching up lately!):


Day 73:


Leah was reading us her 5 page long fractured fairy tale that she wrote for school...a very clever combination of The Three Little Pigs and Little Red Riding Hood.  Of course it's more fun to read out loud while standing on your chair.  Plus, she said she was the only kid in her class who did voices for the characters :)  Love her <3


Day 74:


Sleeping Beauty.


Day 75:


They were reading together before church, and I didn't even suggest it!


Day 76:


Fun times at Hobby Lobby in one of the summer stuff aisles!


Day 77:


The girls were pretending to have babies.  Leah was the doctor doing a "scan" to see if the baby was a boy or a girl, and nurse Maggie was recording the scan results on a chart!


Day 78:


The girls and I visited my parents for a couple of days during spring break.  I am SO excited for my sister...she just bought a house, so we went to check it out!  Everyone piled into the closet which the girls were pretending was an elevator.  


Day 79:


When I was in grade school and they didn't have a picture of a student for the yearbook, the picture spot would say "no photo," which I thought said "no potato," hence that little square up there.  Anyway, I couldn't find my camera on Day 79!


Day 80:


I couldn't find my camera on Day 80 either, but my friend reminded me that I can take pictures with our tablet!  So here are 2 cuties on a couch :)


Day 81:


We stopped at an Oshkosh B'Gosh store on our way home from my parents' house.  The whole store was 50% off everything that wasn't a Doorbuster or on clearance...plus, I had a 25% off coupon.  BOOM!  Leah asked if she could get this shirt.  How could I say no to that ;)


Day 82:


Movie night with shakes, popcorn, forts, and purple panda pajamas!


Day 83:


Another Sleeping Beauty who isn't sucking her fingers!


Day 84:


We went to the library to pick up a couple of books, and Maggie and Gracie had little time to play!


Day 85:


I enjoyed a lovely lunch with this little lady!  She's enjoying blackberries and gorgonzola cheese from my salad :)


Day 86:


My girls inexplicably have a passion for dum dums.  I just don't get it, but every now and then I get them some...and it's a treat I'm not tempted to share :)


I hope you have an awesome weekend!  Ours is pretty full...but full of lots of good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment