Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Project 365: #10

Week Number 10?!  Yahoo!!!

Day 66:


Gracie took a box from a shelf we got for Leah's closet and made it into a little bed.  Nighty-night!


Day 67:


Daddy and Daughter got new shoes!


Day 68:


That time we hung out with friends we don't get to see very often!


Day 69:


More playing when we took very accurate, well understood walk ;)


Day 70:


Doing some fancy hair-dos!  The girls have recently started "styling" each other's hair, and I love it!  It's such a quintessentially little girl thing to do!


Day 71:


Mmmmmm...iced coffee!  Sometimes I forget about it, and I'm so glad when I remember!  This is how I make mine.  I do a half batch, though!


Day 72:


Putting our game face on!  Mario Kart is serious business!


Have an awesome weekend!  We don't have any big plans and will probably go to the library.  I know...riveting stuff!  Spring break is next week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment