Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Things I Like

Here are some lovely things I've seen online lately!



Leah and Gracie are going to be switching rooms one of these days (hopefully sooner than later), and I'd love to get this print for what will be Leah's new room!


The print is from Naptime Diaries Shop.  Most of the prints in my kitchen are from this shop.  I think her designs are beautiful!


Do you need a good laugh?  Check out the reviews for this 5 pound bag of sugar free gummi bears!


My favorite is the one titled "Do not bring to sporting events!"  I laughed until I cried!  I'm sure a vast, vast amount of these are fiction, but they are seriously, seriously funny!


I read this great blog post about how our love for God should motivate us, and praying to have that be true in our hearts.


This is a great devotional site!



She Reads Truth has just started a devotional series on the Gospel and I've really been enjoying it!  Check it out!


This blog post has a great tip about developing special, one-on-one time with each of your children.


And, last but certainly not least, this cheesecake from Mel's Kitchen Cafe is going to be the first dessert I make (to enjoy in moderation, of course :)) when I'm done with The Whole 30.

source

I'd say that's a worthy indulgence!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment