Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Whole 30 Menu: Week 1

Today's the big day that I'm starting The Whole 30!

I'm really excited!

Here's a weird/cool thing, though.  I was throwing up on Sunday, and my stomach certainly wasn't back to normal on Monday.  Yesterday was okay.  Every time I throw up, which isn't often, I think to myself, "I have a fresh start in my stomach, and I'm only going to put healthy foods in there."

So, here's my big chance!  I mean, on Monday at supper time, I was slicing bell peppers (aka sweet dippin' sticks at our house), and I was so looking forward to eating their crisp, juicy goodness when I felt better.


Whole 30 Paleo Weekly Menu with links

I'm going to have Egg Muffins (without cheese and add lots of veggies) ready to be reheated for breakfasts.

I'm going to have Hearty Paleo Vegetable Soup ready for lunches.


Wednesday, January 8  Island Chicken (coconut aminos instead of soy sauce and make extra for salad on Friday) with (cauliflower) rice and green beans


Thursday, January 9  Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce (without sugar and butter and freeze leftovers) on zoodles for me with salad (lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers and dressing)

Friday, January 10  Pizza for my family, Chicken, Bacon, Avocado Chopped Salad for me (leave off cheese and bacon {couldn't find the right kind}, use dressing from Thursday instead)

Saturday, January 11  Grilled Cheese (Coconut Lime Chicken Soup for me coconut aminos instead of soy sauce)  Breakfast Bowls (Sweet Potato Eggs for me)

Sunday, January 12  leftovers/sandwiches  SCS

Monday, January 13  Island Spice Pork Tenderloin with Mango Avocado Salsa and (cauliflower) rice and roasted broccoli 


Snacks:  frozen raspberries, 1 oz cashews, hard boiled eggs

Here's the Menu for Week 2 and Week 3!

I'm one of those ladies who likes pretty foods, so all of the bright colors of veggies in salads and things really appeals to me!

You know what else really appeals to me?

This!



Little known fact: I love glasses!  I have 2 sets that I rotate for when I need a change.

Additionally, because I think they're adorable, I picked up some stemless wine glasses at the Target Dollar Spot.  I feel like everything tastes more fun in a stemless wine glass :)

I'm drinking a Cranberry-Raspberry La Croix with lime wedges and frozen raspberries.



I like being able to make something fun that's within the perimeters of The Whole 30!

Now that you see the menu and can see that the food is very doable, does anyone else want to join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment