Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Something I Don't Want to Forget: Maggie

Our girls do the cutest things, and I'm afraid if I don't write it down, I'll forget!

Well, Little Maggie Joy is stinkin' adorable when she plays with her little dolls.

She narrates everything the whole thing!

Maggie says, "'Hello Stuffy!" exclaims Doc McStuffins. 'What seems to be the problem today?'  'I feel miserable,' Stuffy moaned, starting to cry.  'Don't worry, Stuffy.  I'll take good care of you,' Doc assured her."


She uses really great vocabulary and varies her talking verbs (what are those called?); nobody just says things when Maggie plays...they exclaim, cry, wonder, and shout.


She even does it with the Lalaloopsy clothes magnets we have!

It's so sweet to hear her making her little dollies be so kind to each other, and I especially like that I know what she's thinking.  I feel like a lot of the time I want to know what's going on in the brains of the girls, and this gives me a little peek!

On a ridiculous note, we were driving to church on Sunday morning, and Maggie looked out the minivan window and noticed our neighbor's dog, Romo, pooping in their front yard.  

"There goes Romo...pooping away!"  she said gleefully.

Oh, this silly girl of mine!

She's a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment