Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Project 365: #2

It's been a week!  The girls have colds, and Maggie and Gracie think that coughing up phlegm is the same thing as vomit...so, yeah, that's interesting!

Here are some more happy bits from our week!

#10


Playing on the floor in the middle of the kitchen while I'm making dinner :)

#11


Getting ready to play Chef Cuckoo!

#12


Gracie is pretending to be Little Gretel from The Sound of Music in my Sunday School room, of course!

#13


Curious George is mesmerizing!

#14


Playing with Lalaloopsy girls on a broom...don't forget Star kitty on the right!

#15


Playing Chef Cuckoo with Nana and Papa!  Have I mentioned that we really like that game? It's super fun!

#16


Poor, sick Gracie :(  I had just painted her finger and toenails after her bath. I do love the universal way of holding her hands out while her fingernails are drying, though!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment