Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Many Hats (and Faces) of Party City

We headed to Party City again on Saturday to get some supplies for Maggie's upcoming birthday!

Nothing much, just some plates and stuff.


The girls always want us to get a ridiculously large pinata, but I always say no.

It's important to be consistent.

I'm also not quite crazy enough to allow a 4 foot tall Dora pinata in my house!

Close, but not quite ;)

After we gathered our supplies (and I stuffed down my fear of lice), we let the girls try on some stuff!

What is not to love about the creepy Dora masks?  I feel like they're something a bank robber would wear...


The picture of Leah with the mustache is probably my favorite :)

There were sparkle hats of every color of the rainbow!


I really wanted them to try on the tiny sparkly cowboygirl hat, but they were disinterested.

They were more interested in weird Christmas hats and animal masks.


I can't say I blame them, though.  I mean, it's not every day you get to wear a Christmas tree on your head.

Not to mention, it's even decorated :)

Over by the Christmas paraphernalia, they had some, um, interesting things.

Like the ever popular shot glass necklaces...


And I'm pretty sure that Jesus wasn't born so we could have Santa Smoking Jackets.


And by "pretty sure," I actually mean utterly confident.

Creeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Then there were these:


I mean, really.

I have no words.

:)

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment