Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

10 on 10

I started blogging in January, and every month I want to do the 10 on 10.  

I'm so glad I finally remembered!

So, starting at 7:15 this morning, I took a picture every hour for 10 hours.  I love the opportunity to capture the happiness in the common moments of every day.

Happy Morning Maggie!


She is such a cuddly little sweetheart!

Breakfast.  


Oatmeal.  Falling off my spoon.

Sunday School.


Maggie is doing some singing!  

Nursery Time.


Gracie's pretty skeptical of me taking a picture of her nursery tag :)

Bible.


The sermon was about hospitality.  Really good stuff!

Lunch.


I don't take it for granted for one second that we don't have a peanut allergy or gluten intolerance.  PB&J is a very common, easy lunch at our house!

Books.


Reading before naps is one of my favorite parts of the day!  We were reading a Sesame Street book that had THE COUNT as the main character.  I'm not good at doing super accurate character voices when reading, but I do have to say I do a really good THE COUNT voice!

The Blanket?


I went jeans shopping and realized that I was wearing a dress, so I grabbed a sweater to get a better feel for the look of the jeans. 

Apparently I picked a blanket instead of a sweater.  It might be good for some people, but it wasn't very practical for my lifestyle.

I did get the jeans, but I didn't get the sweater :)

Games!


Leah, Maggie, and I were playing Spot It!  It's quite possibly my favorite game to play with them!  

Yard Work.


We got a lot of yard work done this afternoon, because the ginormous leaf vacuum truck thing comes around on Monday.

And by "we," I mean Aaron.  He did all the work :)

What were your happy little bits from the day?

Linking up:

ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment