Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

It's Fort Time

Oh, friends, it's been a week...a good week!  But, a busy week nonetheless.  

I didn't post yesterday because doing so would have stressed me out.  

And I don't want blogging to stress me out!

So, I'm back...the world can go on turning ;)

Anyway, here's an activity that isn't rocket science.  

Is rocket science even fun?

Maybe it is...to rocket scientists, but I'm not that smart.



I feel like making forts is so obvious that it almost doesn't even count as an activity idea.

But, here's the thing.  Sometimes I get all perfectionist-y with stuff like this.

I think that the fort has to have like different rooms, 



a heating and cooling system, 



indoor plumbing, 



and a pantry.



When all you really need is a couple of chairs and a blanket/quilt.



A little room service never hurt, either!



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment