Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Little Thought...

Good Morning, Friends!

We are having a busy week here!  I am coordinating food for 100+ people for our church's VBS-esque thing.  I say coordinating, because people signed up to bring food and I have helpers in the preparation and serving.  It's still a big (and FUN) job.

Anyway, we had our small group at our house last night, so I didn't get to write a post, so I'm going to share a few verses with you instead.  

Because, who are we kidding, Scripture is better than me any day :)

Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard?  Are you so foolish?  After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh?  Have you experienced so much in vain?  So again I ask, does God give you His Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard?   
Galatians 3:2-5

I don't know about you, but I can use that reminder!

Rest well in Jesus today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment