Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Things I Like

Here are a few things that I've been liking lately!

1.  Remember this picture from a couple of weeks ago?



I love it!  It's so them!  Leah is standing up straight, doing the right thing.  Maggie looks so sweet, and Gracie's all like, "Where's the party!?!?!?!?"

Then I read this article about birth order

Holy Smokes!  It's like they followed Leah around and described her to a T!  Maggie isn't quite the typical middle child (which the article said is hard to narrow down).  Gracie is a pretty darn typical baby of the family.

I think I want to read the book now.  

2.  Aaron surprised me with these last week.



New mixing bowls!  He's the greatest!

I even used every single one of them that day when I made Lemon Bundt CakeJalapeno Popper Dip, and Beer Bread.

3.  I'm loving tracing paper for the girls lately.

They all like using it, but Leah LOVES it!


I think Gracie mostly likes that she's allowed to draw in a book :)

Leah has been tracing Care Bears:


So fun!

4.  You know how you're supposed to drink green tea, because it's so good for you?  But, then you drink it and it tastes like you're sucking on a tree branch?  

Or is that just me?

Anyway, I found a green tea that I like!


I make it by the pitcher and drink it heavily iced.  You can totally taste a little bit of mint in it which helps balance out the branch-ness of the tea.

Naturally, I feel incredibly healthy when I drink it ;)

5.  You know what else I like?  Did you see the new header on the top of the page?  Our friend, Andy, made it for me!  You know, Andy of AndyandSteph :)


Anyway, I really like the new header.

But I have no idea what was going on with the side of my hair in that picture up there.

I hope your day is filled with things that you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment