Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Oh, a Children's Book

I love children's books!  

But, let's be honest, for every great children's book, there are probably 1 or 2 disasters.

Here is one of my favorite "disasters."


Now, I do realize that this is a My First Reader.  So, obviously there will be a lot of repeated words.  And, I mean no disrespect to Alyssa Satin Capucilli, because I have not hated enjoyed other Biscuit books.  That lift a flap trick or treat one is adorable!


More barking and hopping.


Well, would you look at that!  Even more woof-ing and, you guessed it, hopping!


That's 6 pages where the only words are woof and hop.  

8 woofs and 7 hops, in case you were counting :)

Let me tell you, it's a good thing that I have a very endearing and adorable "woof," or else I think Gracie would cause an uprising or revolt due to the plethora of dog sounds.


Either way, she sure enjoyed blowing Nana and Papa's whistle :)

Praise the Lord, that's an outside toy!

Anyway, have a happy weekend!

woof, woof!

hop...

No comments:

Post a Comment