Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Hello Miscellaneous Monday!

Hello Friends!

We had a fun and full weekend...hope you did, too!  

Here are a few shots from this weekend, plus a couple of things with which I'm totally obsessed.

1.  Hello Cold Stone Creamery Sweet Cream Coffee Creamer!


I am OB.SESSED. with this creamer.  

I'm pretty sure if manna from heaven was in liquid form, this would be it.  

I have been drinking an obscene amount of coffee lately simply to have a vehicle to consume this creamer, so if I've seemed a little jittery lately, that's why :)

I tried drinking it in tea, which was a disaster of epic proportions.


It separated and was like baby spit up in the mug.  

I hate to see my favorite Caribou mug defaced in such a way.  Disgrace.

But, here she is in all of her glory in my morning coffee...or was it my afternoon coffee? 


You should start drinking this immediately.

2.  Hello New Favorite Vitamin!


Have you seen these?  My mom had them, and she had the amazing pomegranate variety.  Then, the next time I went to Aldi, they had these as a special purchase.  

Heaven in your mouth.  

I may turn in to one due to my rate of consumption.

I feel like they are healthy, though?  

I mean, hello, we all know dark chocolate is filled with antioxidants and unicorn sparkles and vitamin bursts, right?  

And, I don't think we could get healthier than acai and blueberry.  

I'm fairly certain that I added a good week or 2 to my life by eating these.

Except they aren't a vitamin...I just like to pretend.

They do go really well with the aforementioned coffee creamer.

3.  Hello New Friend!

My friend, Kim, just had a baby named Asher, and he is the sweetest little thing.


Don't you just love the proud and happy look on Leah's face?  Gracie is really checking him out, and I'm sure Maggie would have held him all night if I would have let her.

Why does this picture make the inner Bible name nerd in me so happy?


My real name is Rebecca.  Rebekah in the Bible is Leah's mother-in-law, and Asher is Leah's baby.

I know.  It's a lot to take in, but it makes me so happy...incidentally, Asher means happy.

Told you I was a Bible name nerd :)

4.  Hello First Picnic!

It was so nice out on Saturday that Leah suggested we have a picnic!


We were already planning on having hamburgers for lunch, so it worked out great!


It got really cold when the sun went behind the clouds, but it started out warm and sunny and awesome!

Eating outside can't be beat.

And finally...

5.  Hello Finger!

As I was working on En Gedi, I came upon some interesting things.

For example...this finger.


Leah has a Fancy Nancy doll and somehow its finger came off.

That was weird.

Then, she found it.  

First, I have no idea how Fancy Nancy loses a finger, seeing as I'm pretty darn sure she doesn't use power tools.

Second, I have no idea how Leah found it.

Third, I told her I would super glue it back on, but let us not kid ourselves, I'm pretty sure the odds of me super gluing my finger onto Fancy Nancy's hand are significantly higher than me actually super gluing Fancy Nancy's finger back on her hand.  

Super glue and I have a tenuous relationship at best. 

That's all, friends!  I hope your Monday is happy :)



I'm linking up with Lisa and carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment