Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Treasures

I love it when my girls carry around treasures in a  purse, dolly diaper bag, backpack, or shopping cart.  

I think Gracie currently has treasures in a majority of the aforementioned areas.  She can get mighty possessive of her shopping cart, but that's another story for another day!  

Maggie and Gracie have been pretending to go to school lately.  They have taken 2 bins out of the organizing shelf thing-er in Leah and Maggie's room so they can each have their own cubby.


This does mean that the contents of the bins are all over the girls' room, but I'm choosing not to think of that right now :)

I thought I'd take a little peek into Gracie's backpack and see what treasures she has!


And by "backpack," I do mean "pack pack."  I think all of my girls have called it a "pack pack."

I'm pretty sure that means their cute-ness is genetic!

Without further ado, the contents of the little front pockets:


Tissue: it's always good to be prepared for tears...not that there's any crying in the life of a 2 year old.

Dry Erase Marker Cap with Built in Eraser: you never know when you're going to need to erase something.  It would be nice to have, you know, the marker with this, but let's not fuss over silly little details :)

Polly Pocket Purse: I love the natural alliteration of this.  

Crumpled Paper: just because.

Dora Doll House Basket Accessory: I bet Dora weaved this herself.  She's crafty like that.

Which brings us to the contents of the BIG pocket:


Baby and Bottle: if you're going to have your baby with you, you should really have her bottle.  Very considerate.

Measuring Tapes x2: little measuring tapes are a HOT commodity at our house.  It's pretty smart of Gracie to hoard them have a back up!

LITTLE DORA!!!!: you're back!  You are such a treasure that you ended up in the treasure back pack!  I'm a little choked up just thinking about being reunited...

Washcloth: just in case things get a little messy.

Picnic Basket: if a girl's going to school, she's going to need a lunch!

I know you're wondering what's in the picnic basket!  I won't keep you in suspense:


Strawberry: oh my goodness, as I was typing "strawberry" there, Maggie SAID "strawberry."  What are the odds of that?  It's like winning the lottery!!!

Cup: perhaps the cup could even double as a cookie cutter or circle template!  You've gotta keep your options open.

Napkin: ooo, a cloth napkin.  Keepin' it classy, Gracie!

Juice Box: in case she didn't feel like drinking out of a cup.  Again, options, options, options!

Even cuter than all of the silly little treasures is my cutie little girl!  I love that she puts dress up clothes on over her pajamas first thing in the morning!


I hope your day is filled with happy little things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment