Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I made up cute little treat bags for the girls to have this morning!


I put a little heart shaped note on there for each of them, too.  

They love, love, double love tic tacs...especially the pink ones!

Don't worry, tomorrow is your lucky day, and I'll show you how to make the flower clip!

I also thought I'd get a tube of cinnamon rolls and make each roll into a heart like I saw on pinterest a few weeks ago.

Epic fail.  Mine didn't unroll at all, so I tried to smoosh them into heart shapes.

And then I burned them!  

But, I did put sprinkles on them, so that sends some holiday cheer if nothing else.


Oddly enough, the girls weren't crazy about eating those.  Hm.

My two littlest valentines weren't crazy about having their pictures taken, but they humored me...

...a little :)


We will be having a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's for supper tonight.  

I find heart shaped pizzas to be utterly irresistible!

I hope your day is filled with time with your loved ones and resting in the love of Jesus!

p.s. I totally made the chocolate caramel truffles for Aaron because I love him <3

No comments:

Post a Comment