Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Maggie and Niles Crane

I suppose it's a little weird that Maggie remind me of Niles Crane.  They don't look a lot alike.  She doesn't wear suits or have a brother.  Nor is she a psychotherapist.  


  source 

But, if you've ever watched Frasier, Niles and Frasier drink their fancy sherry and really savor it.

Maggie is the same way, but with cough syrup.  She loves cough syrup and will try to manufacture a cough to get some.  I'm on to her, though, and give her honey in those instances.  

Here she is enjoying the fine delicacy of grape Delsym...


She takes little sips, smiles at herself in the mirror, and takes more little sips.


I think she licks the cup out, too.


Oh, yeah, so delicious!


I'm so glad Maggie enjoys the finer things of life :)

2 comments:

  1. Grape cough medicine might be good, but does it really compare to Nyquil?

    ReplyDelete