Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

A Mysterious Problem

I was getting breakfast ready for the girls on Sunday morning when Aaron mentioned that there was something green on my face.

That isn't a normal morning conversation for us...or any time of day for that matter!

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and, sure enough, mysterious green on my face!

I had no idea what it was until I thought of the tattoos.  

Leah got a stamp at school as a reward of some sort, and she is super generous with her stamps. When Aaron took her to school the day after she got it, a whole bunch of kids showed him the stamps on their hands because she was sharing. 

Leah likes to wear them like tattoos because she's edgy like that :)


Maggie didn't have any tattoos at the moment, but wanted me to take a picture of her on her "bed," and she was way too cute to pass up.


Yes, she's whistling again :)  

The special cup is another story for another day!

Anyway, I do have a "tattoo" but certainly didn't intend for it to end up on my face!


Then, I put 2 and 2 together and realized I sleep on my hand!


Thankfully, I was able to scrub it off my face in time for church.  

Who knew a stamp tattoo would be the gift that keeps on giving?

No comments:

Post a Comment