Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Rockin' the Red Wagon

I am a firm believer in my kids liking the same things I like.
Maybe firm believer is a tad on the strong side.
But, how can you not love a classic red wagon?

I remember riding around in our red wagon when I was little.  
We would take out a long side and pretend it was a couch.
I would take out a short side and make my brother and sister pull me around like I was a queen.  
Apparently that's what queens do.
Or what bossy older sisters do.
Whatevs.
We also attempted to sell our neighbors rocks out of the wagon.
For whatever reason that didn't go over very well.

But, I did assemble this beast all by myself because I didn't want to wait for my husband to get home.
There was no swearing or crying, so I believe that counts as a major success!
(...even if it did take 2 hours)

Happy wagon-ing, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment